Become a Co-op Member!
• Assistance with repairing your bike during open shop.
• Access to our members-only "Do It Yourself" shop hours.
• Option of purchasing a donated bike that you can fix up
(with our help).
• Discounted bicycle parts and accessories.
• Right to vote in general elections and monthly meetings.
• Invitation to Co-op member events.
• Being part of a local Durham bike community!
Co-op membership is not tax-deductible since you receive goods and services with your membership. However, any additional donation beyond membership is tax-deductible, and we'll send you a tax receipt! Individuals may also volunteer to earn a membership.
A yearly membership is available for:
• 3 hrs volunteering at the shop, OR
Bikes are an additional $20-100 (some project bikes have a higher cost).